Javorius “Buck” Allen – BAL – RB (7%) 10-12 Standard /.5 PPR Yahoo Leagues
ADP – (RB) – 67 (OVERALL) – 210
- Not a goal line back but given occasional chances because of Alex Collins fumbling
- On a bad Ravens team should see targets in garbage time (2.8 TGT- AVG per 16 G)
- Shown solid floor with 850+ total yards in 2015 with 3 total TD & 6 total TD in 2017
- Relatively young at 27 & healthy playing two full seasons but missing 8 games in 2016
- In his fourth season with the Ravens – trusted pass blocking / receiving 3rd down back
- Lack of goal line work – Alex Collins (3rd round ADP) is the early down-red zone option
- Game flow dependent – Ravens need to be losing in games and forced to pass
- Joe Flacco is one of the worst QB in the NFL could limit Allen’s production
- A 4th round pick with a small contract could be phased out of RB rotation if struggles
- Upside limited athletically and is in a weak Raven’s offense
Kenneth Dixon was recently placed on the IR, making Allen the handcuff to own behind Alex Collins. Allen is a solid FLEX with low end RB2 upside in PPR leagues.
(16 G) averages of 552.5 rushing yards on 145 ATT (3.8 yards per carry) and 301.5 passing yards on 45 TGT (6.6 per reception).
Alex Collins has a small contract and fumbling issues and is a decent receiving back also but Allen is the more trusted option on third down and in come from behind situations and in garbage time. Allen has shown a solid floor with averages of just under 1,000 total yards (850-900) and (4.5 AVG total TD) in two full seasons. A number that could rise if Collins continues to have fumbling issues or the Ravens are constantly trailing in games leading to more snaps for Allen over Collins due to game script. While Allen will never be a high end RB2 he is a solid FLEX and bye week fill in.
Roster in 10-team leagues